All-Star Favorite Nca Moment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1) going to the galleria with heyima and brockstar and seeing just about every CEA coach in the matter of 15 min
2) seeing the arena before anyone Friday
3) getting to the convention center at 5:45 in the mornin and not even being tired
4) learning that G-Force senior 3 dedicated their shirts to me
5) meeting Alyson and taryn from shooting stars
6) watching tribe chiefs hit perfect on Saturday
7) literally sittin in Friday night practice the entire time watching everyone
8) watching smoke do AMAZING both days!!
9) having Whitney love come up to me at awards an talk to me (sweetest girl ever)
10) watching Georgia Louis KILL IT, and know that the curse won't follow them to worlds :)
11) watching Cali Small Senior and dying the entire time NBD

All in all it was an AMAZING NCA. let's make worlds EVEN BETTER Y'ALL!!!!

My most favorite moment was sitting in the ”smoking section” with my smoke moms and dads watching smoke hit then win. My CP is a senior on Smoke, so watching her and her smoke senior teammates have a totally awesome final NCA performance was wonderful! My orange friends were there too. I also LOVED sitting with my orange friends watching their kids hit and then win. It was a great weekend!

I've had so many "best" NCA moments. They have always been the most significant at the time. This year was different. Her last NCA because she is a senior. Pulling out a stunning performance to clench first place. Her 6th NCA jacket. I will miss you NCA!!

I will miss you NCA too!

Honestly... just walking out on the floor in the arena for the first time in my cheerleading career with that Sprit of Texas name across my chest was the best feeling I've ever had.

ACX taking 3 teams as kind of a rookie to the NCA world and placing top 3 with all of them. And .05 away from a National Title, yall will get em next season!

Fiercechat was pretty bumpin this weekend.

My most favorite moment was sitting in the ”smoking section” with my smoke moms and dads watching smoke hit then win. My CP is a senior on Smoke, so watching her and her smoke senior teammates have a totally awesome final NCA performance was wonderful! My orange friends were there too. I also LOVED sitting with my orange friends watching their kids hit and then win. It was a great weekend!

I noticed that this post was shimmied by @mylungsareweak : if your screen name is accurate, you need to avoid Smoke!

I legit think my favorite moment was sitting on the side of the floor day 2 and watching Brandon Senior Black and cheering them on along with the rest of the arena. For some reason their day 2 routine was like breadth taking it gave me goose bumps for realz

I wasn't there, but I followed the competition through Facebook, twitter, and here. I'd have to say hearing UA Dynasty win National Champs was definitely the best, no doubt. I've seen them work incredibly hard each practice and it definitely paid off <3

The entire weekend was amazing! Highlights for us were my cp's team, ASL J5 hitting a perfectly clean routine on Day 1, and just watching her compete on that prestigious floor! (Also getting goosebumps for the UA Dynasty kids when they went from 6th to 1st on Day 2 -WTG UA!) Another highlight was finally seeing Stingrays, Cali and CA teams live, and topping it off was my cp and I finally meeting @Level5Mom and her amazing cp Hailey who has inspired mine through her youtube videos for years now. Priceless moment for us! <3

We had an AMAZING time, have so much love for all the amazing teams we saw and will cherish the memories made forever!

ACX taking 3 teams as kind of a rookie to the NCA world and placing top 3 with all of them. And .05 away from a National Title, yall will get em next season!

Fiercechat was pretty bumpin this weekend.
Oh yes it was ;) highlight of my weekend!!

Looking around the arena on Day 2 during Warriors running tumbling... When the athletes that had the upcoming awards ceremony were allowed to sit near the floor... And seeing every single WC Shooting Star practically on their feet trying to cheer on every athlete they could see to hit their tumbling. That's when I lost all composure...

Back