All-Star Favorite Nca Performance From This Weekend

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Besides watching CP's team hit on day 2....I love me some Coed teams.

Cheetah's, TGLC, Reign, T&S (met a couple of their kids on train and they were so nice). My CP is a super duper Super Seniors fan so loved watching them with her, SSX, F5, Senior Elite, Shade, Weathergirls & the special needs teams. The one team had a boy in the back that kept waiving to the crowd. LOVED IT.

I still don't see the videos posted on the NCA website. Has anyone else seen them?

This is really more of a favorite moment. My SIL attended her very first competition ever this weekend, what better event to be your first one, and she knows nothing about cheer.

In addition to many L5 she saw her first ever Special Needs teams and was blown away by them. At that point I had the privilege to bring up a picture of @ACEDAD dancing with his daughter at her wedding this weekend and introducing her to the man that started it all and the wonderful daughter following in his footsteps.

**i know the other sides story #connected**

This is really more of a favorite moment. My SIL attended her very first competition ever this weekend, what better event to be your first one, and she knows nothing about cheer.

In addition to many L5 she saw her first ever Special Needs teams and was blown away by them. At that point I had the privilege to bring up a picture of @ACEDAD dancing with his daughter at her wedding this weekend and introducing her to the man that started it all and the wonderful daughter following in his footsteps.

That's very sweet of you. However, technically, Mary Fehrenbach was the one that had the idea and started the Kentucky Elite team. I was just an add on assistant coach, but had a little of the promoter in me to talk to as many people as possible about starting teams. So I don't mind getting credit for growing the division, but Mary started it.

Back