All-Star Favorite Past Worlds Videos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

3:10 and the very end get me every. time.

I was JUST about to post this, I wanted to check and see if someone else had first so thank you!
I wasn't really into all star cheerleading until a little less than a year ago and I had no idea what Worlds was. This was one of the first videos I saw and I fell in love. I think they're a great example of what a team really is. And what a great pyramid!

Speaking of Celebrity...

I knew about/drooled over Top Gun/Cheer Athletics/World Cup before I started allstars. Then once I started, I saw this team live and it blew my mind that a gym so close to me could be this good. Definitely gave me motivation.

Idk what routine it was but a team in 06 or 07 had a pyramid that was collapsible or something it was really sick!!!! I think it was cheer athletics or something...

my all time favorite world's routine is cheer athletics jags 2006 and cheer athletics panthers 2007

i know this isnt worlds but i loved the mix better , and this music always pumped me up for practice or to tumble

I've always loved their Cheersport routine more than their Worlds routine. It's my favourite Senior Elite routine.

Back