All-Star Favorite Routines 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Extreme Senior Elite (kind of given if you know me), Top Gun Large Coed (there pyramid reminds me of 2010, if you pay attention to the girls on the farthest sides of the pyramid doing the flip, they sort of repeat 2010 but add on to it), Cheer Extreme Ladies of Fire (fiercest juniors ever IMHO), and Memphis Elite Blue Crew (I just love there partner stunt section so much)

TGLC, BSB, WCSS, Orange, Peach, SE, SSX, F5, WG, LadyLightning, SOT, T&S, SE Diamonds, Panthers, Wildcats, Cheetahs, Elite, ACES, and many more :D

South Elite Diamonds! That stunt sequence is beast! (but i'm a little biased being a Washingtonian)
Senior Elite is killing it as well!

For me, its all about the SE's (Senior Elite, South Elite ;) )

South Elite Diamonds! That stunt sequence is beast! (but i'm a little biased being a Washingtonian)
Senior Elite is killing it as well!

For me, its all about the SE's (Senior Elite, South Elite ;) )

Are we twins? You took the words right out of my mouth! (Except I'm an oregonian)

Overall routine top to bottom I have to say senior elite and Shooting stars.

Senior Elite, South Elite, SSX, SS, Obsession, WILDCATS, Cheetahs, Orange, Ladies of Fire, Matrix Vortex

I would have to say that the routines i cant stop watching is Senior Elite, Coed Elite, CA Wildcats, T&S Obsession and ofc Ladies Of Fire!!
Its the routines that speak to me the most, that gets me to a happy place :D

Shooting stars looks AMAZING. So does CEA Coed Elite. And of course - Cali Lady Bullets. I really like many teams this year but these are my fave fave haha! :)

Back