All-Star Favorite Teams From The Northeast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

recently at athletics i saw a team from pennsylvania i'm pretty sure it was called Valley Elite, LOVED them! & ECE obviously, spirit central, sparks, RI Elite, central valley panthers, & central jersey :)

Among them, World Cup is the beast!!!
I have to say cheerleading in the South is more important than the Northeast. People there don't care about cheerleading, many of their schools don't even have a cheer squad.

cheer in the northeast is still very prominent. not as many huge name gyms like top gun, cali, cheer extreme. but we have some great programs and teams. i know in new jersey alone there are TONS of gyms.

oh and lots of high school's have teams in NJ, i don't know about other states. Locally, Cherokee High School and Monsignor Donovan always come out with impressive routines.

I am so impressed by Sparks. All of their teams dominate in their divisions, opposed to only their level 5's dominating.
Pro Athletics is sooo great for only being on their second season. So impressed. East Celebrity Elite is just a powerhouse, makes dozens of great teams.

The northeast is very different from the south. Definitely less popular, different mentality, and different strengthes.

Spirit Allstars always have great, clean and nicely performed routines. I like that they put out routines that are pretty much bound to hit.. nothing risky.
Also full house and extreem have improved a lot recently.

It's one thing to have a good level 5 program, but I love that the northeast has gyms that focus on maxing out and making entertaining routines at every level. Ones that come to mind are CJA, FCA, Hotcheer, and Sparks. They seem like the kind of gyms that when they're in your division, you KNOW they're going to put on a show, whether it's mini 1 or senior 5. I also love ECE's level 5 teams, and pro has one of the best mini teams i've ever seen.

according to google, NJ MD PA and DE are considered mid atlantic, not northeast

i think for the purpose of cheer though, we are considering nj and pa as northeast

i know for NCA northeast is from VA up

I know ohio isnt really northeast but i have to say Ohio has the most maxed out gyms! American elite, Step1, Matrix, BCE, ect.. Great state for cheerleading:D

Back