All-Star Favorite Underdog Teams Going Into Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gotta represent as a twisters elite alumni (is that how i would phrase that?) haha but they have a killer small coed this year! also there was a team at a WSA competition in missouri that got grand champs..gosh i can't remember the name..they had a KILLER large limited! loved it. capitol city small seniors super fierce as always, and i gotta throw some love out to platinum coed..they have had an amazing year!

there are a million more teams that i just love, hoping for a good cinderella story this year :)

if platinum doesn't make top 10 i'll be shocked, and i think they really have a shot at top five if they hit. I feel like they should beat anybody in top ten that doesn't hit, but that division is so stacked that i feel the same way about every top team in the division.
Other than that my favorite underdog is ultimate fusion athletics in small senior, I can't wait to see them this year, it'll be my first time seeing them perform in person as level 5. Their tumbling isn't the strongest, but I feel like their stunts can make up a lot of ground and I think they will make finals. I love tsunami and spice in large senior, and cheer eclipse and step 1 in semi limited are both very impressive.

I don't know if I would consider CJA an underdog. Last weekend at Atlantis they beat both Weathergirls and Suns and no one is calling either of them underdogs. Also, the gym has been around for a long time, and they had their show debuted last week a lot more people with know who they are. Plus they got a full paid bid in a divison with around 50 non paid bids so one of those teams might be better suited to be called an underdog

Back