All-Star Favorite Underdog Teams Going Into Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anytime that people do not expect to win or even place top 5 are underdogs. It doesn't take being from a small gym to be one. I would consider Generals an underdog as well as Reign. Reign is always one of those teams that people forget about but if they hit clean they can do damage to the top 5 rankings.

I'd Like to see some of the international (not just usa) teams win! Love to see advancements in cheerleading worldwide.

I wouldnt consider Fab5 an underdog; theyve been to worlds and placed well for several years (since 2007) but I am looking forward to watching them! Last year during practices in the football field they were looking FIERCE as everr. Work.

I think I'd consider us underdog because we haven't competed in this division since 08. Yeah we placed well before that but since we reentered such a tough division from another tough division(small senior), I feel the transition was kinda hard so underdog would describe us. Most people never even knew about FAB5 until this year.

I think I'd consider us underdog because we haven't competed in this division since 08. Yeah we placed well before that but since we reentered such a tough division from another tough division(small senior), I feel the transition was kinda hard so underdog would describe us. Most people never even knew about FAB5 until this year.

baha whatever you say! I am just glad to see NJSE back in their best division!

Back