All-Star Favorite Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a huge fan of Senior Elite's uniform. They're simple and classy. I also like stingrays... Classy and Simple. I do like the GK material though!! :)

please. stop. the. shorts.

I'm afraid this probably won't happen. In fact, just the opposite most likely. A lot of gyms have changed over to them or are trying the new "skort" that they make. I happen to like them. As long as they are long enough in the leg and not too low in the waste. Super Seniors shorts looked a lot like a skirt until i saw them up close. i actually like them.

The uni that Stingrays have had for the last two years is my absolute favorite of all-time. I'm still mourning the fact that they're getting new ones this year.

I definitely read that in the style of WCSS's opening v/o from this past season. :p
lol so did i ...

my favorite uniforms are F5 day 2 uni's. When I saw them at NCA i was smitten! I'm not a fan of gk uni's because the brief in them tend to ride and it would annoy me.

Now can anyone tell me what they are wearing in their hair for day 2 because it is def. not a bow? I'm dying to see it up close. Does it clip, does it snap, does it tie? I really need to know!

Back