All-Star Favorite Worlds Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

attachment

Madeline walking out with the Thunderbirds :) 21B1H

Between this one ( Level5Mom ) and Mclovin daughter, I feel very old having somewhat watched them go from Youth 5 to Senior 5. Congrats to Hailey though!! Now both of you are WorldChampMoms!! :)

Thank you!!! I cannot even begin to tell you what an honor it was to watch my CP win worlds last year and then my BFF's daughter win this year. Being able to sit right next to Level5Mom while Hailey performed a PERFECT routine and then be there when they announced Orange winning was priceless. I do not know a more deserving kid than Hailey. 15 years old and STILL is in the gym 24/7 to improve on whatever her coaches ask of her. These past two years will be memories I will cherish for a lifetime. :)

tumblr_m39hm3ZpIC1r1nkheo1_500.png

Saw this on Tumblr, probably my favorite worlds picture ever. Those of us who've been on the boards for a while have seen this little one grow up so fast. Now she's a World Champion and getting fitted for a ring (and this probably won't be her last.) Seriously though, wasn't she on Teal like 2 weeks ago? To my favorite Ray, please stop growing up :(

You are so sweet :). Thank you!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying :(. I wish it would slow down!! It was an amazing weekend :D.

Thank you!!! I cannot even begin to tell you what an honor it was to watch my CP win worlds last year and then my BFF's daughter win this year. Being able to sit right next to Level5Mom while Hailey performed a PERFECT routine and then be there when they announced Orange winning was priceless. I do not know a more deserving kid than Hailey. 15 years old and STILL is in the gym 24/7 to improve on whatever her coaches ask of her. These past two years will be memories I will cherish for a lifetime. :)

Thank you Susan!! I'm so glad we were there to experience with each other...BOTH years :). Love you!

Latest posts

Back