All-Star Favorite Worlds Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I were her base I may have had a mini heart attack. I absolutely hate touch other people's feet unless they are in shoes. I would have stayed calm until the end of the routine and then freaked out a little.

Okay, Ive been super busy this past couple of weeks with finals and surgery (And I dont read tumblr or twitter), so Im hella outta the loop.
WHAT THE EFF HAPPENED?! ITS KILLING MEEEEEE :mad:

Okay, Ive been super busy this past couple of weeks with finals and surgery (And I dont read tumblr or twitter), so Im hella outta the loop.
WHAT THE EFF HAPPENED?! ITS KILLING MEEEEEE :mad:
Hahah IDK what happened specifically... But it happens at 0:55 on the far right of the mat. Doesn't miss a beat though ;)

If I were her base I may have had a mini heart attack. I absolutely hate touch other people's feet unless they are in shoes. I would have stayed calm until the end of the routine and then freaked out a little.
I can only imagine their reactions if they saw her kick them off.. or the second they loaded in. too funny!

just because she's wearing socks ;)

EDIT: it's really small? but when you click on it, it gets bigger

It must be very VERY subtle because I still really don't see it....surely I am not the only one?
click on the picture to make it big.. it's the forearms. you can tell on the bases. it's an embossed print to it almost looks like the "burnout" type shirts. it really is stunning and perfect

click on the picture to make it big.. it's the forearms. you can tell on the bases. it's an embossed print to it almost looks like the "burnout" type shirts. it really is stunning and perfect
Oh I can see it on the bases better....very pretty.

anyone know why she kicked her shoes?

Kiana Konders (her backspot) said on Twitter that her feet were stepped on while they all do choreography during Kelsey's double double, and both shoes were half off.

Back