All-Star Favorite Worlds Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahah IDK what happened specifically... But it happens at 0:55 on the far right of the mat. Doesn't miss a beat though ;)

I know this is completely irrelevant to Worlds pictures, but tht dance givesme some major chills..

Now that I'm posting 3 times in a row...
CS Great Whites and GT Pink. And I really only like this more than all of the other pictures because they have their silver medals on.
2mw5o5c.jpg

Now that I'm posting 3 times in a row...
CS Great Whites and GT Pink. And I really only like this more than all of the other pictures because they have their silver medals on.
2mw5o5c.jpg
i spy rising stars from england on the left hand side! so nice to see these teams together looks like great sportmanship!

Hahah IDK what happened specifically... But it happens at 0:55 on the far right of the mat. Doesn't miss a beat though ;)

It took me a while to find it, but that's awesome! I watched her the whole way through and I can't imagine being one of her bases near the end and being like "Uh, no shoes today?"

haha did you get this from tumblr? i saw this and the one of erica. it cracks me up how different they are.

Yeah I did! Haha omg the Erica one gives me liiiiiiife. That one wasn't working for some reason because I was gonna post it! I know, two totally different reactions from two girls who are best friends haha

Back