All-Star February 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Starbrites are looking so good! I forget that this is new team/division for them!

General commentary: You can tell teams are really looking to clean up tumbling and full/downs.

WC Suns

Jersey Allstars Villains

Gems Cheer Lady Ice

Last edited:
CA Royal please please please make finals at Worlds please.
That is the goal :) they had practice scheduled from 11-1:30 today for routine changes and upgrades...its 3pm and they're still there. I'm hoping that bodes well coming off yesterday's high [emoji4] #fingerscrossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone at BATB happen to video Crimson Heat 5 Alarm?

Also anyone one at American Cheer Power that videoed Ellenwood level 5?

Loves these programs and would love to see some videos of them from this season!!

Are there more medium teams this season that are small-mediums (both coed and all girl)? What is the benefit of doing that?

JAS Villains are such good stunters! I wish the routine had more of a punch to it. It seems like after the stunts it kind of just fades out until the pyramid, though I could definitely see them getting far with this routine. Overall, a pretty good 1st year level 5!

If anyone comes across a video of CS Great Whites from today you would make me very happy. They KILLED it in their 3 performances this weekend (2 were at a showcase at the gym so I doubt there are videos) and looked like a completely different team from the start of the season, however I have yet to see the routine changes from the front!

Back