All-Star February 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly don't know where else to ask this...are the Electric Rays a team this year?
They are, but Rays just fielded their team a couple of weeks back so I don't think they're competing for a bid anytime soon, perhaps at UCA and One-Up.

I think, and don't quote me on this, they had difficulty finding girls during the regular tryouts who could commit for the whole season. So this year they'll be a half-year team instead. They strategically held tryouts the week after UCA College Nationals, so the college kids could tryout of the team... namely UGA and UWG. I expect a clean and exciting routine from them again this year, they had probably the most difficult coed stunting in the division last year, their Worlds 2015 finals still breaks my heart.

They are, but Rays just fielded their team a couple of weeks back so I don't think they're competing for a bid anytime soon, perhaps at UCA and One-Up.

I think, and don't quote me on this, they had difficulty finding girls during the regular tryouts who could commit for the whole season. So this year they'll be a half-year team instead. They strategically held tryouts the week after UCA College Nationals, so the college kids could tryout of the team... namely UGA and UWG. I expect a clean and exciting routine from them again this year, they had probably the most difficult coed stunting in the division last year, their Worlds 2015 finals still breaks my heart.

From the team roster I saw, at least the names I recognized, the team looks incredibly talented.

Watching the RoyalCats routine and there is no way you could tell me that there was a fill in on that team who didn't know that routine a week ago. Awesome. @12stepCheermom
#truth. She's from our R5 ReignCats. Was on Regal (S4) last year. She is doing great. Stepped in Sunday so she's had one full practice (Monday) before the show off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back