OT Fellow Cheerleader Beware Of A Scam.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 12, 2013
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let all of you know that if you have a instagram and are posting your big name gym clothing. Someone has stolen my photo and said my stuff was for sale from her (and it is not). I am not the only victim.

If anyone cheer trades please remember to ask for more then one photo and a photo with your shipment, a scammer can not send more then one photo in two different rooms and mix and match. I was so mad and upset. Because I do not want someone to lose money and come back to me and say I scammed them. I would never ever to anything like that.

For anyone who thinks of scamming. Remember it really is a crime if you take money and is it worth getting in trouble for your just hurting your self and possibly the reputation of your gym, and future.

I do not have the name since the persons account was terminated do to many cheerleaders making clams.

But for the sake of all of us. Be safe while trading! :)

I almost wonder if its safer to "front" your trading partner a set amount in Paypal. Say you agree to pay each other $5 in Paypal. Yes, you would lose out on a minimal amount of Paypal fees, but at least you could file a claim via Paypal if the other person didn't ship out.

I am so sorry that happened to you!! Unfortunatly our world is full of sick people and with the Internet, all of them can now come out from under their rocks and hide behind a keyboard!!

Best of luck!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

I'm pretty sure that if you do the transaction through PayPal, with the seller sending the buyer an invoice, you are both protected by PayPal.
Thats a great idea! :) I have a paypal I just hate sending money lol but that really is a good idea! :) I only trade with people I know or someone that knows them. : )

Thats a great idea! :) I have a paypal I just hate sending money lol but that really is a good idea! :) I only trade with people I know or someone that knows them. : )

Yeah, that's the best way of doing it! But because I'm from England I usually have to get things from the states, so I don't know the people! I'm not sure if it's the same if you just send the money, but if you actually do it with an invoice from PayPal then the offer both the buyer and the seller protection :)

Yeah, that's the best way of doing it! But because I'm from England I usually have to get things from the states, so I don't know the people! I'm not sure if it's the same if you just send the money, but if you actually do it with an invoice from PayPal then the offer both the buyer and the seller protection :)
Well when I trade I always know the name of the gym and ask for three other photos of the same thing (most of the time next to something else) because if they say they can’t I know if it was not a scam they would be able to take a photo because then they really had the thing. I also have the gym name in case anyone does try to I can contact there gym. But I like your idea way better!

Well when I trade I always know the name of the gym and ask for three other photos of the same thing (most of the time next to something else) because if they say they can’t I know if it was not a scam they would be able to take a photo because then they really had the thing. I also have the gym name in case anyone does try to I can contact there gym. But I like your idea way better!
That's quite a good idea actually :) Well if you're ever selling anything let me know- I need to build up my collection :p
It's worth double checking but I'm pretty sure that that's how PayPal offer protection. Also, over here at least, banks will generally offer protection on card purchases, not sure how it works internationally though

That's quite a good idea actually :) Well if you're ever selling anything let me know- I need to build up my collection :p
It's worth double checking but I'm pretty sure that that's how PayPal offer protection. Also, over here at least, banks will generally offer protection on card purchases, not sure how it works internationally though
Lol yeah I sell stuff all the time since I do pageants and sell dolls and other random stuff to pay for cheer and for my pageants (both my my favorite things!) if you want just kik me at missboomgal13

Back