High School Fhsaa - Florida Regionals - Post Results If You Got Em!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hagerty won their division at regionals, have not heard about the small division yet. Winter Park looked strong at UCA Regionals in Dec winning first in their division.

Very surprised with Dr. Phillips, with only a few weeks until Nationals; I was expecting to see a much higher score from them; even with any deductions. I looked at Medium and Winter Park scored close to 90; this is what I am expecting to see from the top teams this close to nationals....I do love Dr. P though but haven't seen them this year

Very surprised with Dr. Phillips, with only a few weeks until Nationals; I was expecting to see a much higher score from them; even with any deductions. I looked at Medium and Winter Park scored close to 90; this is what I am expecting to see from the top teams this close to nationals....I do love Dr. P though but haven't seen them this year
I am friends with a DP alumni - I think its just the ebb and flow of who they have on the team. The past couple of years they have had numerous really good all star cheerleaders - I am not sure this year how many they have. Not that you have to have all star cheerleaders to be good - but that has always helped them. I have not seen them this year, since my close friends daughter graduated. Usually the top teams around our area have a couple of all star/past all star cheerleaders on them.

Ponte Vedra is in region 2 Medium Varsity... Got 5th place.. Not bad for a whole knew coaching staff in the last 2 years since I graduated

I had heard that Dr. Phillips had 7 seniors last year, that is over half your team of 12 so if that is the case I can understand that it would be hard to rebuild. I will see them in a few weeks at states.

Back