OT Fierce Board March Madness!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Did anyone watch the post game interview of Kentucky players?! One of the Harrison twins mumbled "**** that dude" when asked about Kaminsky. Losing graciously is a necessary trait in life...

Tough loss for the Cats. And a few of them could have behaved better, obviously. But they are still young men and will learn.

Congratulations to Wisconsin and the Wisconsin fans. Good luck on Monday.

But to all the fans of other teams that acted like jerks on social media last night: feel free to get back with me when your team goes 38-1.

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

So happy Wisconsin won purely because they're a big ten team. If my team can't make it to the tournament, at least I can support our conference lol. Also happy because I'm somehow currently in first in the bracket challenge.

Tough, tough loss for my Lady Gamecocks tonight. What a heatbreaking way to lose, but their shooting wasn't there tonight. Congrats to Notre Dame and here's to hoping they can take down the beast in UConn!

Tough, tough loss for my Lady Gamecocks tonight. What a heatbreaking way to lose, but their shooting wasn't there tonight. Congrats to Notre Dame and here's to hoping they can take down the beast in UConn!
It was a tough loss, because even with my newly biased opinion they were the better team but had some costly mistakes and at least 3 shots that went in and out of the hoop. Looking at their roster, they are a young team, so I expect they have some great seasons ahead of them. I became a fan of Bianca Cuevas last night - looking forward to watching her the next 3 years!

It was a tough loss, because even with my newly biased opinion they were the better team but had some costly mistakes and at least 3 shots that went in and out of the hoop. Looking at their roster, they are a young team, so I expect they have some great seasons ahead of them. I became a fan of Bianca Cuevas last night - looking forward to watching her the next 3 years!
And you can't expect to win missing that many free throws. Every time they came close or tied it up they would lose focus and Notre Dame would go on a run. I think the pressure got to them a little. This was their first Final Four appearance in school history vs. Notre Dame's fifth straight. I agree with your assessment that they were the more talented team. Young team and a bunch of scrappy players. They have definitely pulled out some wins by straight up wearing down and tiring out the opposing team, which I think started to happen a little last night. (It was just too little too late.) No one in the tournament has what South Carolina had coming off the bench. They will be back, that's for sure!

Did your daughter choose Carolina?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back