All-Star Fierce Board Retiring?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 2, 2013
Did anyone else just get a notification that fierce board will be retired dec. 31st? But available on taptalk? Im confused as to what that means

Yea I got it . I tried to use the tapatalk but it doesn't let me type a reply

I think it means that the Fierceboard app will just stop working but you will still be able to use fierceboard from your phone. It just will not have its own app anymore.

Download tapatalk and you can access the fb from there.

King is retiring the actual fb app, which is a version of tapatalk.

There is another thread already discussing this if you do a search.

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

Yea I got it . I tried to use the tapatalk but it doesn't let me type a reply
You need to create an account in tapatalk then link in your fb profile.

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

I just posted about this somewhere but I'm not sure where lol. I got several notices in a row. I thought they read that the board was retiring. They opened up the board in Safari to a thread from the beginning of November. I only read the board on the app.

I just posted about this somewhere but I'm not sure where lol. I got several notices in a row. I thought they read that the board was retiring. They opened up the board in Safari to a thread from the beginning of November. I only read the board on the app.
Only the fierce board app by King is retiring. You can still use the Tapatalk version.

Yea I have it , and I can read it but no reply button
Odd. I'm on the tapatalk app now, signed in as Cheer Dad, and obviously have a reply button.

Back