All-Star Fierce Board Retiring?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So wait FB won't work on the iPhone anymore through Safari. ?
Safari should still work. They are only talking about the mobile app.

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

Download tapatalk and you can access the fb from there.

King is retiring the actual fb app, which is a version of tapatalk.

There is another thread already discussing this if you do a search.

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

You missed a golden opportunity to really mess with everyone. You disappoint me...

I expected something along the lines of: Yes, FB is being retired. King doesn't have the time to keep up with it anymore.

tisk tisk tisk

You missed a golden opportunity to really mess with everyone. You disappoint me...

I expected something along the lines of: Yes, FB is being retired. King doesn't have the time to keep up with it anymore.

tisk tisk tisk
I'm sorry *hangs head in shame*

Is this better?

**December 31,2014. The day life as we know it will change. R.I.P Fierce Board app**

never used the fb app. tried the taptalk app but stopped using it cause i didnt see it as an advantage. navigating to the website works fine for me. i think i remeber the taptalk app having less fuctionalities, so thats why i stick with the website.

never used the fb app. tried the taptalk app but stopped using it cause i didnt see it as an advantage. navigating to the website works fine for me. i think i remeber the taptalk app having less fuctionalities, so thats why i stick with the website.
I think an advantage to the app is less data usage when not on wifi. It also does tend to load quicker, at least for me.

**December 31,2014. The day life as we know it will change. R.I.P Fierce Board app**

Yes the fierceboard app is retiring. I understand why everyone is confused. There have been no twitter or Instagram posts explaining that it has accomplished everything it wanted to do in cheerleading but now must focus on other things, it didn't thank it's many followers for their undying support, it didn't beg for privacy or demand that no questions be asked, and Cheerupdates didn't tweet about it. The fierceboard app just wants to go away quietly, but we won't let it.

Fierceboard: where discussions become popularity contests

Yes the fierceboard app is retiring. I understand why everyone is confused. There have been no twitter or Instagram posts explaining that it has accomplished everything it wanted to do in cheerleading but now must focus on other things, it didn't thank it's many followers for their undying support, it didn't beg for privacy or demand that no questions be asked, and Cheerupdates didn't tweet about it. The fierceboard app just wants to go away quietly, but we won't let it.

Fierceboard: where discussions become popularity contests
YAS! This post gives me life!

Just installed the Tap-a-Talk at. It's a little confusing at first. Do you still get push notifications like you do on the FB app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back