All-Star Fierce Board Shirt Against Usasf Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I won't be at Worlds 2012 either, but I definitely will still order a shirt to support the cause! :D I am going to try to find a way to go though...I really would love to be there and witness all of this chaos!
yeah I was all set to go .. my grandfather was going to let me stay with him ue his car and then BAM I couldnt get the vaca time :/

Here's the shirt/saying cheeromgbre created last night in the heat of things....
ApHQ0AJCQAEY3YY.jpg

All credit belongs to @cheervideogod ! I take none!

I'm thinking if we want to see these t-shirts at Words we need someone to step up and take the responsibility of taking orders and producing them. It seems like a lot to expect Kingston to do while coaching, keeping this board running, producing the original Fierceboard shirt, AND working with an employer that has officially supported the rules this t-shirt is meant to protest.

I'm thinking if we want to see these t-shirts at Words we need someone to step up and take the responsibility of taking orders and producing them. It seems like a lot to expect Kingston to do while coaching, keeping this board running, producing the original Fierceboard shirt, AND working with an employer that has officially supported the rules this t-shirt is meant to protest.

Amen. Props to Kingston!

If an official one doesn't get made up- I'm all for making one on my own. I <3 sites like inktastic or zazzle. Just a thought incase it doesn't end up getting made!

Back