All-Star Fierce Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2009
HELLO FIERCE BOARDERS! I HAVE VOLUNTEERED AND TAKEN ON THE TASK OF MAKING THE FIERCE BOWS THIS SEASON. DUE TO ISSUES WITH ORDERING AND RECEIVING THE BOWS LAST SEASON I WILL DO SO PUBLICLY ON THE FIERCE BOARD TO INSURE THAT EVERYONE WHO PAYS FOR A BOW RECEIVES IT.

PLEASE READ THROUGH THOROUGHLY

I WILL BE MAKING ORDERS IN GROUPS OF 25-50 FIERCE BOWS AT A TIME. THIS IS TO INSURE THAT BOWS ARE SENT TO YOU IN A TIMELY MANNER AFTER THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I WILL BE GENERATING BY THE MASSES. I WILL DO THE ORDERS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. THE FIERCE BOW WILL BE $10 FLAT PER BOW. THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING. I WILL BE ACCEPTING PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL INVOICING. THE BOW IS NEON GREEN THIS YEAR.

TO ORDER:

PM ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

YOUR NAME
ADDRESS YOU WANT THE BOW SHIPPED TO: ADDRESS, STREET, CITY,STATE, ZIP
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND THE PAYPAL INVOICE TO
HOW MANY BOWS YOU WANT

THE FIRST PEOPLE TO GET THIS INFORMATION TO ME WILL BE THE PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE THEIR BOWS FIRST. IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE FIRST ORDER, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BOW. IT MEANS YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE SECOND ORDER. I PLAN ON MAKING THE MAJORITY OF THESE BOWS OVER WINTER BREAK. THAT IS WHEN I HAVE TIME TO DO THESE.

YOU WILL KNOW WHAT ORDER YOU ARE IN DEPENDING ON WHETHER YOU GET AN INVOICE OR NOT. I WILL NOT SEND NEW INVOICES UNTIL I HAVE A NEW SET OF FIERCE BOWS MADE SO THAT I CAN GET THEM OUT TO YOU RIGHT AFTER YOU PAY.

I WILL TAG PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD AS I SHIP THEIR BOWS OUT.

AS WE STAND RIGHT NOW I HAVE A SMALL ORDER (21) THAT CAN BE SHIPPED BY THURSDAY.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK.

bellaaa unfortunately no
Mamarazzi and SRF4 here it is

green and purple

2dguz2p.jpg

Love it. I pm'd you my info. Have not gotten a response back. Did you receive it?

Love it. I pm'd you my info. Have not gotten a response back. Did you receive it?
after i receive a certain amount i bill them and ship the bows. After i make a new set of bows which will be a set of 50 i will open the pms, bill those people, and ship their bows. I am shipping in groups to insure everyone will get their bow. does that make sense?

As i'm in the UK would anybody be willing to order 2 please and then ship it to me? Ofcourse i'll pay extra for the international shipping. Would love to have a fierce bow to sport at competitions!

As i'm in the UK would anybody be willing to order 2 please and then ship it to me? Ofcourse i'll pay extra for the international shipping. Would love to have a fierce bow to sport at competitions!

Love the bow Admin ! And since I was going to ask BowCat how it works to get people the shipping money, etc (PayPal?) Maybe you could just briefly explain how the process should work? Pretty sure someone would be willing to do it if they knew what was involved.

Well if somebody found out how much the shipping would be to international fierceboarders then we could give the money vire paypal and then when the bow arrives ship it to the person? Whatevers easy for the sender.

The trouble with international shipping, my experience has only been twice, once for a bow actually and once for some pictures sent to Germany for my cousin, anyway, I've realized that they can only track it so much. They say the length of customs is only supposed to be 2-7 days, but it could pretty much take 2-3 maybe even four weeks. Sometimes they'll update tracking and sometimes they won't (maybe that's just my experience). Obviously if someone is willing to pay the amount for to ship international (typically $10-15 maybe even more, if using a flat rate priority box) then that's not too bad, it's just hard to guarantee how long & if they'll even receive it.

As for paypal, if you're trying to pay someone, give them your email you use for paypal, they'll create an invoice where it says "request money" and just enter that email and you'll see where it says how much etc" then the other person just pays for it the next time they go on paypal.

Hope I've answered some questions :)

Back