All-Star Fierce Chat And Fierce Chatroom Now Active For National Champions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
If you are a National Champion (meaning you have upgraded your account) you now have access to Fierce Chat and the Fierce Chatroom!

Anyone who is in the chatroom you can talk to.

For Fierce Chat (like facebook chat) you and another user have to follow eachother to both show up in the online list. This is for everyones protection (no random spamming).

It says "Please login to use chat" for me. Both when I click on the chatrooms button and there's a little yellow "!" next to the "close this bar"

Pc72b84.jpg

Also, is there a way to follow people who have their profiles limited to who can see it?

It says "Please login to use chat" for me. Both when I click on the chatrooms button and there's a little yellow "!" next to the "close this bar"

Pc72b84.jpg

Also, is there a way to follow people who have their profiles limited to who can see it?

Hrmm...

Let me follow you and you follow me. I worked with a guy on it this morning.

I was already following you. But I still can't see any chat room, it says "please login to use our chat rooms."

Dang it! Ok hold on. I will look into it.

I was already following you. But I still can't see any chat room, it says "please login to use our chat rooms."

And to answer my second questions, yes, you can follow someone even if their profile is hidden, by going to this page:

http://forum.spiritcompany.com/account/following

Would you be OK with me reseting your password and logging in as you? I promise just to use it for testing this.

Back