All-Star Fierce Junior 3 Team From The North

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
During Cheer for the Cure (Canada) last weekend I was watching the competition after I had competed and I saw this Junior 3 team perform. They are from Cheer Core and their team name is Chameleons. I thought they were spectacular! Although I'm no judge, and not to familiar with Level 3 rules and difficulty, I don't know if they 'max out' level 3 BUT still enjoyed watching them!
They also won level 3 grand champs! Congrats ladies!

heres the video!

Wow! They are great. I love that none of them are "just getting by" in their tumbling. All their tucks look so effortless and have so much height to them. I hate watching girls who get so close to the floor and struggle to get around. I don't know much but they look so sharp to me. Kudos to their coaches. Wonderful!

Great stunting technique throughout - while the choreo left something to be desired for some parts of the routine, I was blown away by their stunting. And it looks like this is a fairly young Jr team, too, not a full team of 14-yr-olds. Congrats on a job well done!!

That was really cool to watch, my cp who is 8 said it makes her want to go improve her tumbling.

Latest posts

Back