All-Star Fierce Photos 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favorite of CP from ACP Nationals last weekend.
ACP%20Nationals_zpselepdlnu.jpg

@cupieqt I was gonna comment on one of your insta pictures but I love all the CE stuff you guys are wearing, the tanks and spirit jerseys are so cute!!
Thank you! I really liked all of our clothes this year. The tanks were part of our practice wear but I bought it with this competition in mind. I wanted the kids to have something "beach appropriate" to wear and to have as a coverup for their swimsuits at awards (no one goes onstage and we stand directly on the sandy beach 20 feet from the water--staying in uniform is annoying).
The oversized spirit jerseys have been popular and it's still early spring so we expected some chilly temps in the morning and evenings so this was perfect for that.

I felt like we knocked it out of the park this year on apparel so that means a LOT to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the "fiercest" picture ever, but since starting coaching I've been waiting for that typical candid while coaching that I always love, and I got one in Atlanta while practising at Stingrays. Also this makes up for the lack of a single decent action shot when I cheered.
2gxjhg7.jpg

Not the "fiercest" picture ever, but since starting coaching I've been waiting for that typical candid while coaching that I always love, and I got one in Atlanta while practising at Stingrays. Also this makes up for the lack of a single decent action shot when I cheered.
2gxjhg7.jpg

Oh idk. I remember you posting a pretty awesome dance pic. ;)

I feel the same way, I wish there were candid shots of me coaching.
Ive been known to give some pretty good back stage pep talks and I wish someone would catch them on camera !

Back