All-Star Fierce Pictures Of Coaches With Their Athletes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4c6fa8f1-5282-daac.jpg
T
mstealtoyou
Thanks DJ!!!:D

Love this! Aviator makes me fall more and more in love with them, everytime I hear or see a good thing about them! Are they praying @ 3:12?
Awwww - thanks, me too!! Yes, that's Keith Bagwell our head coach/owner with our adorable baby aces (tiny 1 Exhibition) they average about 4 years old. I know there's a whole thread about praying out there somewhere, but that's just how Aviator rolls. Before they take the mat (usually Keith) will say a few words with them all together. It's the only time they do that, but their faith is a major part of who they (Keith and his wife Ashley) are and how they conduct their business. They aren't in your face about it at all (actually won't make mention of their faith at all and our gym is about cheerleading and being competitive before all else) but they will pray with the teams before they take the mat because they never forget their faith is part of what made them so successful so fast...and so young! They'll be around for a long time in the industry, they're just getting started. That's what he's doing there <3

So this one is from last year, but the pony flip at 1:15 is my CP (she loves some cheer) but we can ALWAYS tell if we are doing well or not so well based on our head coach/owner Keith Bagwell. I don't think you can get a "picture" of him because it would never be in focus!

1:55 he's pretty excited about my son's team (it was a lrg jr 2) during running tumbling and the very end is exactly what makes us love him so much. When the kids see THAT, they know they've done well. This was in response to our Sr Coed 4 in December the first time they hit - they would go on two months later to win cheersport at Aviator's first appearance there <3

4c6fa8f1-a6a8-2beb.jpg

Here's a great one.

I watched her and her daughter coach them last summer and they truly care about each and everyone of those girls that steps out on the mat. They also had Stars practicing right along the side of the youth teams. You could see the girls looking up to them and many would come into the parent area saying they cant wait to be Stars.
We may have to move to PA next year, and if we do this is where we will be! Love my Jersey Girls!

Back