All-Star Fierce Pictures Of Coaches With Their Athletes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

6xxcld.jpg
more BATC

omg i love all these pics, did you all know though, that here in the uk for a coach to hug their althete is against the child protection law. So apparently we are supposed to congratulate our athlete's by a hand shake. it can cause alsorts of alegations over here if you hug an athlete. Some laws are sooo stupid!!

omg i love all these pics, did you all know though, that here in the uk for a coach to hug their althete is against the child protection law. So apparently we are supposed to congratulate our athlete's by a hand shake. it can cause alsorts of alegations over here if you hug an athlete. Some laws are sooo stupid!!
thats really interesting... what if the athlete came and hugged you? are you supposed to push them away?

thats really interesting... what if the athlete came and hugged you? are you supposed to push them away?
welll... your apparently supposed to keep your arms open, like showing your hands, to show that you are not touching them inappropriately. And to show that you did not initiate the hug. Crazy if you ask me!!

welll... your apparently supposed to keep your arms open, like showing your hands, to show that you are not touching them inappropriately. And to show that you did not initiate the hug. Crazy if you ask me!!
When I was a camp counselor I was supposed to do the same..I always felt horrible because the kids I was with were usually 5-6 and could NOT understand why I didn't 'love them' enough to hug them. They always looked so devastated and it's just so sad. What are you supposed to say? 'Sorry, I just don't want to get slapped with a lawsuit?'

Latest posts

Back