OT Fierceboard 2010 Secret Elf Master Thread! Dec 1 - Jan 1 only!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Names are drawn check you e mail you used for elfster.com. I have a master list!!! Have fun!!

If you guys go to elfster.com log in and you should see on left "my draw" under the fierceboard exchange. Then click their name- you can ask the person for their addresses (the will not who you are). Let me know if that helped out!! It looks like most have made over there and are aksing questions. If you need a screen shot of where to look I can post it for you.

PLEASE MAKE SURE IF U SIGNED UP THAT YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR PERSON. Trade dealine is Jan 1! At least let them know what you are doing. Thanks!!!

I posted a master list on elfster.com of who got who. I know personally my Santa didn't come and it looks like it didn't for many others as well. This makes me sad. Because it clearly stated what we were doing and once you signed up there was no way out. I am not sure if I will continue to arrange this as this is NOT meant for people to get hurt over. Have a Happy New Year!!!! If you did NOT get your gift or NEVER heard from your Santa please PM me. If you got a gift please post! We'd love to hear what you all got!!! :)

I posted a master list on elfster.com of who got who. I know personally my Santa didn't come and it looks like it didn't for many others as well. This makes me sad. Because it clearly stated what we were doing and once you signed up there was no way out. I am not sure if I will continue to arrange this as this is NOT meant for people to get hurt over. Have a Happy New Year!!!! If you did NOT get your gift or NEVER heard from your Santa please PM me. If you got a gift please post! We'd love to hear what you all got!!! :)

Are you my Santa?? :)

Back