All-Star Fierceboard Section- Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i wanna sit in the section for a little atleast! but i dont have a shirt..:eek:
I spoke to Kingston who said that they will be selling them at the cheer expo if you're going..that's where i'm getting mine from as I couldn't deal with any more international shipping!

I'm travelling from England to watch! I'll join you in venturing into the fierceboard section..although I don't know any faces to screen names!

We should ask everyone going to worlds to post a picture of themselves with their first name... This would make it much easier, and then if I see someone and forget their name I can jump on FB and find out without looking like an idiot. :)

I spoke to Kingston who said that they will be selling them at the cheer expo if you're going..that's where i'm getting mine from as I couldn't deal with any more international shipping!
haha yeah but do i have buy a shirt to sit in the section..?

im wondering if those people that always correct my spelling in here, will also be correcting my accent when they accually will hear me talk?

I just reread that and I cound really creepy. My point that you talking about how you were on TV was funny..not the actual thing. That would put me on pedophile status.
Hahahaha it's ok! It's just so funny that it was brought up! At least I was 19 so I suppose you weren't technically on pedophile status either way. haha

Back