All-Star Fierceboard Section- Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope that I will get some free time so that I can go watch teams, someone save me a seat =]

so just look for the fierce board shirts and introduce ourselves ? i always hate introducing myself but hopefully i will get to meet some of you guys !
I feel you. I get so nervous going up to people and introducing myself (i.e. When I saw lakerfantlc at NCA!!). But there are so many people on here that I want to meet. I guess I'll just have to get over it, haha.

Don't be nervous about sitting in our section! Even if you are, you still end up meeting other people on the boards who are also not sitting in the section.

Last year I met a few kids from Reign and Supercells and we got on the topic of the boards. They asked if I used it, asked my username, and FREAKED OUT when I told them who I was! I did the same for them too because I knew their username as well. It's so exciting FINALLY matching usernames to faces! :)

I had one person freak out about meeting me...it was funny, but a little weird lol. Just relax and say hi. We're all just normal cheer crazies ;)

I had one person freak out about meeting me...it was funny, but a little weird lol. Just relax and say hi. We're all just normal cheer crazies ;)

I loved it! ... Considering being "Fierceboard Famous" is the closest thing I'll ever get to be a cheerlebrity any day :confused:

I loved it! ... Considering being "Fierceboard Famous" is the closest thing I'll ever get to be a cheerlebrity any day :confused:

Except that no one will be disappointed that you're not really Wendy lol

I've had a few year's break from Worlds, as my oldest aged out but looking forward to going and cheering on Little Bit.

And so sad NJ Coach will miss little bit's Worlds debut. We've been friends for a lot of year's and just feel like she's watched her grow up and I deserve to have her there by my side. Yes, I just stomped my foot and had a temper tantrum! So what??? LOL

I feel you. I get so nervous going up to people and introducing myself (i.e. When I saw lakerfantlc at NCA!!). But there are so many people on here that I want to meet. I guess I'll just have to get over it, haha.

well clearly we should just sit together since we are in the same boat ! haha

I've had a few year's break from Worlds, as my oldest aged out but looking forward to going and cheering on Little Bit.

And so sad NJ Coach will miss little bit's Worlds debut. We've been friends for a lot of year's and just feel like she's watched her grow up and I deserve to have her there by my side. Yes, I just stomped my foot and had a temper tantrum! So what??? LOL
Just call my name, and I'll be there....

I'm so upset I won't get to see little bit's debut. I'll be nursing a depression all weekend :(

Back