All-Star Fierceboarder Meet Up Worlds 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am confused why everyone always says they are nervous to sit in the fierce board section? Like every year people always say it. Now I've never been to worlds but if I went I know I would want to sit in the fb section cause it seems like it would be tons of fun and you get to meet everyone. Does everyone just look really intimidating or something?

I think there's a fear in "outing" your real life persona. Like maybe people won't like your real personality as opposed to your online one? I avoided the section last year and just stuck with my friends, but I'll probably try and check it out this year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am confused why everyone always says they are nervous to sit in the fierce board section? Like every year people always say it. Now I've never been to worlds but if I went I know I would want to sit in the fb section cause it seems like it would be tons of fun and you get to meet everyone. Does everyone just look really intimidating or something?

I think people have the fear of "Oh, I'm _______!" "Who?"

If you can get a picture of the Fierce Board section with people in their shirts I will make it the banner for May :)

Back