All-Star Fierceboarders Who Are Not Attending Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was going to go since i was invited by some friends from woodward.. but my parents ended up saying no because they didn't know the people i was going with as well as i do & also i can't just be like "BYE GUYS!" to me team since i would have to miss the 2nd to last practice before u.s. finals & it wouldn't be fair :\

i'm gonna do everything i possibly can to go next year since i've heard it's absolutely amazing but until then like everyone else not going i'll be glues to the boards!

I'll be on the boards... not many from the UK are going but my 'bff' is and she'll be keeping me updated so I may be able to contribute for once.

Not going, but both of my kids are. they have strict orders that they must be texting me updates!
i will be on the boards 24/7 passing on the updates from them.

A certain someone just said I've missed too much school and he'll need some convincing before he releases me. Dads can be such a buzz kill sometimes......:mad:

Bet your pity party will have a DJ, unlike SOME parties I know!

I'll be here. With all the rest of my homies. Get it? Homies, cuz we'll be at home...nevermind.

Guys - I set up a twitter just for Worlds...Can you believe my name thing is @4thehomies? Awww, yeeeaaahhh...

Latest posts

Back