All-Star #fierceboardproblems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Knowing that I will be living in Georgia next year and will finally be able to attend Cheersport in person but am still sort of depressed I won't be here with the people who stay on the board all weekend #fierceboardproblems

If you had an iPhone and Verizon, you could use Forumrunner to follow the board while you were in the GWCC.

If you had an iPhone and Verizon, you could use Forumrunner to follow the board while you were in the GWCC.

LMAO! I was going to say "Or a Droid and AT&T because they also have Forumrunner," but who am I kidding? She'd have to go outside and stand with her arm up in the air near a tall statue to get a signal so she'd miss the whole comp anyway!

LMAO! I was going to say "Or a Droid and AT&T because they also have Forumrunner," but who am I kidding? She'd have to go outside and stand with her arm up in the air near a tall statue to get a signal so she'd miss the whole comp anyway!
my bestfriends att iphone worked in cheersport!

I have a droid through Verizon but the battery life is not too hot and I am finding the service for these droid phones aren't so hot. I will just have to come back and stalk the board at the end of the day.

When sweet tea is mentioned in a thread I jump up to get a glass or make some new #fierceboardproblems
I get along more with several of the parents on the board more then my own. #fierceboardproblems
I told my dad that instead of using my degree to its potential I was going to apply at JamBrands since I enjoy that more. #fierceboardproblems #wasteddegree #wasteofmoney

If I could figure out how to get it as a regular jpeg to use in all my life I would. But it's only here. :( So I have to use it extra here to compensate for all the other times I can't use it.

@Mamarazzi can you figure out how to put him on a stick for me? (Or anyone else) I want to carry him around to competitions. :D

2q0okdf.jpg

There, now it's in jpg format...if I make it any bigger it doesn't look right
Just right click, save as to save it to your hard drive

Waiting by the mailbox everyday for your fiercetee to arrive and then realise wearing it to training will reveal your secret addiction and might compromise your board anonymity. Esp when you pull a sick stunt and flash a ray when wearing it just to get a thousand shimmies.
#fbps

Back