All-Star #fierceboardproblems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just went to a yard sale, and they were selling Life sized barbies for a dollar. I could practically see the fierceboarders all freaking out after paying 80 bucks for one on ebay. #fierceboardproblems

Just went to a yard sale, and they were selling Life sized barbies for a dollar. I could practically see the fierceboarders all freaking out after paying 80 bucks for one on ebay. #fierceboardproblems
OH MY GOD WHY WASN'T I THERE?! I'm not paying 80 dollars for one, but I want one so bad hahaha :)

OH MY GOD WHY WASN'T I THERE?! I'm not paying 80 dollars for one, but I want one so bad hahaha :)
You may want to direct your attention to my neighbor Renee's house because she has two of those lifesized barbies in her basement, and I know she doesn't want em!

You may want to direct your attention to my neighbor Renee's house because she has two of those lifesized barbies in her basement, and I know she doesn't want em!
Your location is Pennsylvania which is about a 7 hour drive from where I live... I don't have a license. I think I could make it on my bike right?;)

Latest posts

Back