All-Star Fierceeee Two-man Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was so excited when I saw this post. That's my CP flying in the two man...she's 9 years old...Camryn Y. That was the hardest working stunt group in there...Yanni and Paris--bomb bases! Love those girls. They worked so hard on that stunt...there were many variations throughout the season and they had their ups and downs but when they stuck it...the crowd went wild.

I was so excited when I saw this post. That's my CP flying in the two man...she's 9 years old...Camryn Y. That was the hardest working stunt group in there...Yanni and Paris--bomb bases! Love those girls. They worked so hard on that stunt...there were many variations throughout the season and they had their ups and downs but when they stuck it...the crowd went wild.
Your daughter and her bases are incredible!
So is the rest of the team; they put on a really really great routine! Can you say FIERCE <3

Your daughter and her bases are incredible!
So is the rest of the team; they put on a really really great routine! Can you say FIERCE <3

Yes, that routine was hot--talented team...loved watching them and the music....in constant rotation on the ipad!

anyone have their music PM me.. i looooove the fact that they danced to MIA!
they're good and they werrked that opening girls had such energy! and the stunts weeerk!

Cheer Connection-Spirit Force Rockstars SO5

Check out that fierce two man stunt in the back center!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICiJMMP_bkE
Hardwork Dedication, I practice with them 2 days out of the week being on level 4 in this gym and my jaw still hits the floor when I see my team hit a perfect routine! Especially that stunt since i know how much work went into making that stunt perfect!

I enjoy this 2 man as well:
35cg64o.jpg

that's Alyssa White basing, she's not even 5ft tall haha

i remember when u guys took this picture :)

Back