All-Star Fiercest Team At Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Obvi F5. Such a silly question. More specifically the point dancer in the beginning of the dance on Day 2. She made me do a Gay Shriek. "oOoOoOoOHHHHH GIRL!!!!!"

Hahaha. I can only laugh because this was true for everyone I was watching worlds with...

We can take this thread down from fiercest team to Fiercest 3 counts in a routine. Done. No argument.

When I think of 'fierce' I don't think of teams like stingrays (unless we're talking about their dances) and brandon. While both of those teams are incredible they have more of a clean more athletic type feel to them. Like when I think of fierce I think big hair, lots of sparkle and lots of emphasis on choreography. But I don't think one is better than the other. Just apples and oranges.

But then again when I think about it I also associate 'fierce' with difficulty. Which would put orange and senior black at the top of the list....

I don't know what the point of this post is... just thinking out loud, I suppose!

When I think of 'fierce' I don't think of teams like stingrays (unless we're talking about their dances) and brandon. While both of those teams are incredible they have more of a clean more athletic type feel to them. Like when I think of fierce I think big hair, lots of sparkle and lots of emphasis on choreography. But I don't think one is better than the other. Just apples and oranges.

But then again when I think about it I also associate 'fierce' with difficulty. Which would put orange and senior black at the top of the list....

I don't know what the point of this post is... just thinking out loud, I suppose!
that's what I was saying!

I completely agree, but I think there's different ways you can look at it. Fierce performance to be would be teams like F5, GT Pink, Stars, etc. that just have that.... THING about them that pulls you into watching them, and it's not necessarily just their skills that pull you in, it's just something you can't put your finger on, whereas there's fierce like Brandon, Smoed, Senior Elite that it's the fierce skills (mainly stunting) that pull you in. If that makes sense?

1. F5
2. Panthers - I absolutely love Victoria, but I think Bailey is pretty fierce too!

I also fell in love with Lime this year, I loved that they had 2 man stunts at the beginning.
Bailey is fierce but Victoria is on a whole new level of fierceness ;)

I completely agree, but I think there's different ways you can look at it. Fierce performance to be would be teams like F5, GT Pink, Stars, etc. that just have that.... THING about them that pulls you into watching them, and it's not necessarily just their skills that pull you in, it's just something you can't put your finger on, whereas there's fierce like Brandon, Smoed, Senior Elite that it's the fierce skills (mainly stunting) that pull you in. If that makes sense?
I know what you mean. I'm a really big fan of senior elite for example. But F5 just gives it to me!

Back