All-Star First Comps???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 8, 2016
I'm aware that some competition schedules are out, although I know people don't usually post them on social media...
so who are some teams that'll be competing in the near future (IE: next month or two)?
i know i'm going to a competition this weekend, but i don't know any major teams competing this month or next month.

Most of our teams except my daughters I5 compete the first weekend of December, for fun no bids and then the following weekend for bids. She competes the end of January.

Not exactly "major teams" but ACX Twisters brought 4 teams to compete last weekend at Cheersport Charlotte/Concord. All got 1st and our Y1 got Best of Level 1, if it's ok to brag a little! Our next comp is in two weeks in Tennessee.

Last edited:
CEA Kernersville took 10 teams to Cheersport Concord last weekend and is taking 7 to a local UCA comp this coming weekend.

Programwide showcase this weekend. The first weekend in December is our first comp. It is a smaller local, but there will be some good New Jersey teams there. Two weeks later is Cheer Alliance/ Cheer and Dance!

We (as in CP) have never done a big comp before the holidays, so this season has a different feel. I am not sure how many teams will be competing at the lower levels, but everyone still wants to look their best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJA competed for the first time this past weekend. Next is the Worlds of NJ, also known as Encore in Toms River, as it is usually bigger than the worlds bid event the same weekend in the same state ! Then we are off to WSF in Kentucky then Spirit of Hope in Charlotte. Let the fun begin!

CJA competed for the first time this past weekend. Next is the Worlds of NJ, also known as Encore in Toms River, as it is usually bigger than the worlds bid event the same weekend in the same state ! Then we are off to WSF in Kentucky then Spirit of Hope in Charlotte. Let the fun begin!

Worlds of New Jersey ;) love it

My "niece" has her first comp the first weekend of December in Portland. I sadly have a show I am in that weekend at my church and won't be able to head down for the comp. But, I will thankfully be heading to Tacoma on the 10th of December for the JAMS Battle of the PNW. I believe my other "niece" who cheers for VAS will also be at that comp as well!

CP showcases tomorrow at a competition in Lakeland and we head to WSA next month for their first official competition. Then we break for Christmas basically.

Showcase is tonight. Junior and senior teams competed last weekend. Our first real competition for all teams minus tinys will be worlds of Nj lol. That comp gives me such anxiety. It's so huge in a small venue. Once I find a seat I don't get up until we leave lol

Back