OT First Food Item To Run Out After You Go Grocery Shopping?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wine :) I'm that stereotypical person who has an empty fridge that just contains alcohol. Wait that sounds bad ... I mean, damnit ... I have an permanently empty fridge ;)

You're just not buying enough when you go shopping. Always double the amount of wine you buy. It doesn't go bad. Always works for me.

Food.

Seriously you'd think someone was coming to take the groceries back in 48 hours. I go shopping every 14 days. We have food for 2 days and then they spend the next 12 days counting days til grocery day. (I really have to make quick store runs like 6 more times - they're like bottomless pits)

Strawberries and lettuce...

My household is on an eternal diet so nothing too exciting happens lol

Different people devour different things.

MrTealy is chips, pickles and Mt Dew. (Chips and salsa too)
Middle bit is goldfish (which I don't buy often) and peanut butter
Little bit is fruit snacks, cheeseitz and choc covered granola bars. Cheese sticks too
Me........diet mt dew (should have an IV going it would get to my system quicker) and salad fixings. (Lettuce, cheese, croutons, salad crunchies) I eat alot of salads. I love salad!

the first thing to go for me is Nutella Lettuce and Grean Beans and junk food.
my grandparents milk corn flakes

Me........diet mt dew (should have an IV going it would get to my system quicker)

We must be twins! For Christmas, one of the gym kids got me a box of Diet Mountain Dew. It's all I drink, and the kids know if you are stopping at the gas station before practice, just grab me a DMD, you don't have to ask. However, I've been gaining weight recently and I'm in the process of giving it up. Day three of no DMD here I come-it's miserable!

We must be twins! For Christmas, one of the gym kids got me a box of Diet Mountain Dew. It's all I drink, and the kids know if you are stopping at the gas station before practice, just grab me a DMD, you don't have to ask. However, I've been gaining weight recently and I'm in the process of giving it up. Day three of no DMD here I come-it's miserable!

I'm on day two of no sugar, including artificial sweeteners, and I'm dying. DYING. Every time I want a DMD, I eat a piece of bacon instead.

I'm not sure if this is working as intended....

....yall should all move in with me. I live by myself and I never run out of anything. My kitchen always looks like I have 20 kids to feed.

Oh he must know my son. He's an aspie. Same habits.

We never run out of coke bc we buy a 12 pack pretty much daily -__-

ETA: to be fair I drink my fair share too ;)
Totally late to respond to this, but yep. At least he finally branched out from just eating chicken fingers and pizza with no sauce.

Back