All-Star First Time At Nca Dallas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 22, 2010
hey guys, this year is my first year heading down to dallas for NCA allstars nationals. Minus watching the competition what other attraction, places, restaurant, etc. do you recommend for people to visit while down in Dallas. If anyone has any suggestion I would appreciate it.

The aquarium downtown is pretty good, the new museum downtown is cool, the food off McKinney street in uptown is great! The north park mall is fantastic and it's closest to downtown off 75. The new park downtown is beautiful. There's lots of activities, food trucks and work out classes for free during the day! If you haven't seen cowboys stadium go take a tour!! It's incredible. (Even if your not a fan) Also lots of gyms have showcases Friday so go check out the gyms :) CAs is normally after 8pm. any more questions message me !

I wish I could remember the name of the Mexican place we love and have to eat there 3 times. LOL No help I know........

If you visit the running bull's CEA's hotel is right across the street from there. Come in and say Hi!!

Also the Nfinity store is a must do.....

Also Bad to the Bow's sell's thousand's of bow's all day in the lobby of the hotel.....mostly Friday but you can tweet her for an appointment on Sat or Sun if you want. Her bow's are my 1 of my favorite's!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if I can bring my 35 mm camera? It has a zoom lens, but it's not a professional camera by any means. Also, the website mentions getting passes for the weekend. Is that something you can buy ahead of time or do you need to buy them there? Thanks!

I wish I could remember the name of the Mexican place we love and have to eat there 3 times. LOL No help I know........

If you visit the running bull's CEA's hotel is right across the street from there. Come in and say Hi!!

Also the Nfinity store is a must do.....

Also Bad to the Bow's sell's thousand's of bow's all day in the lobby of the hotel.....mostly Friday but you can tweet her for an appointment on Sat or Sun if you want. Her bow's are my 1 of my favorite's!!!

Where exactly is the Nfinity store? I missed that last year...

Does anyone know if I can bring my 35 mm camera? It has a zoom lens, but it's not a professional camera by any means. Also, the website mentions getting passes for the weekend. Is that something you can buy ahead of time or do you need to buy them there? Thanks!
Yes you can bring your camera. The pass is only for media to get by the stages I think. They are pretty strict about videotaping but if you are careful you can get away with that too;)

Yes you can bring your camera. The pass is only for media to get by the stages I think. They are pretty strict about videotaping but if you are careful you can get away with that too;)

Thank you. I'm not steady enough to videotape! lol

What I mean by passes is for admission. Their website calls them passes. I'm assuming fancy printed wristbands :). Can you buy them ahead of time or do you need to get them there?

Oh so it's not a store that's there all the time? Do they find a storefront or something and set up shop?

It's not a store that is there all the time. Nfinity's home office is in Atlanta. Yes, they find a store front and set up shop!!!

Thank you. I'm not steady enough to videotape! lol

What I mean by passes is for admission. Their website calls them passes. I'm assuming fancy printed wristbands :). Can you buy them ahead of time or do you need to get them there?

Stand in line Friday night while your CP is practicing. You'll thank yourself on Saturday Morning. And yes, they're fancy wrist bands.

This is going to be our 1st year going to NCA. We are staying at the Omni hotel is there a lot of places (food) within walking distance or should I rent a car to get around.

This is going to be our 1st year going to NCA. We are staying at the Omni hotel is there a lot of places (food) within walking distance or should I rent a car to get around.

Plenty within walking distance.

Back