All-Star First Worlds Bids Comps - Wsf & Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know WSF has allowed more than 1 World and Summit bid to be given to a gym in the past, does anyone know what the bid declaration has been at BUTBT in the past? I can't find anything on their website.

I know WSF has allowed more than 1 World and Summit bid to be given to a gym in the past, does anyone know what the bid declaration has been at BUTBT in the past? I can't find anything on their website.
I don't think they have anything specifically stated anywhere, but BUTBT has been known to skip over top teams to avoid giving 2 paid bids to the same gym. But it's usually the top 2 scores.

Last year BUTBT only awarded 5 bids - paid went to overall biggest and at large went to remaining level champions. The bid declaration listed on Summit website for All Star Challenge events is very generic. The only set in stone bid declaration I've seen is WSF so far for Louisville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait so is BUTBT back to BUTBT? Did it change last year when all the other themes did? I see they rotated around again.

Stingray teams will be attending Battle Under the Big Top
Even their Worlds teams? I remember they attended WSF last year where Orange, Peach and Electric earned their full-paid bids. BUTBT only offers 2 full-paids and it's a competition I believe both Top Gun and Cheer Extreme always attend, that's a lot of good teams vying for just 2 full-paid bids... and they never ever offer more than 1 bid per gym.

Even their Worlds teams? I remember they attended WSF last year where Orange, Peach and Electric earned their full-paid bids. BUTBT only offers 2 full-paids and it's a competition I believe both Top Gun and Cheer Extreme always attend, that's a lot of good teams vying for just 2 full-paid bids... and they never ever offer more than 1 bid per gym.
And that was the first time watching Peach last year and I was blown away! My fav routine of 2014-2015!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for "The Road To Worlds" this is extremely helpful during the season.

I'm surprised Stingrays aren't returning to WSF as well as they did last season winning 3 of the 5 paid bids. Also, didn't CEA split teams between WSF and BUTBT last season?

Back