All-Star First Worlds Bids Comps - Wsf & Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even their Worlds teams? I remember they attended WSF last year where Orange, Peach and Electric earned their full-paid bids. BUTBT only offers 2 full-paids and it's a competition I believe both Top Gun and Cheer Extreme always attend, that's a lot of good teams vying for just 2 full-paid bids... and they never ever offer more than 1 bid per gym.

I have no idea. On the bottom of their schedule it says that worlds teams may have an adjusted schedule but I have no idea what it is

I'm surprised Stingrays aren't returning to WSF as well as they did last season winning 3 of the 5 paid bids. Also, didn't CEA split teams between WSF and BUTBT last season?
This puzzles me as well (that's if, in fact, their worlds teams have decided not to attend WSF this year)... because competing for 2 paid-bids (which, both, can't even be awarded to teams from the same gym) at a highly competitive competition (we're looking at Top Gun, Cheer Extreme and even Rockstar Cheer attending) over competing for 5 full-paid bids at a less competitive competition should be a no brainer decision. Then again, traveling cost could be a huge factor... but I'd say it's worth the travel considering how solid all their routines look so far.

Can we have a road to summit as well?

If someone with some technical knowledge wants to set one up, I'd be happy to share the code I use for my site, but Worlds alone takes a lot of effort to keep up to date and it's way easier to find out at the end of a comp weekend who got worlds bids than Summit bids. Sorry :(

this might be a dumb question but have cheersport and nca always been back to back weekends.

*also side note im just now realizing, cheer extreme has four team in the medium senior coed division this year.

this might be a dumb question but have cheersport and nca always been back to back weekends.

*also side note im just now realizing, cheer extreme has four team in the medium senior coed division this year.

In 2013, Cheersport was on 2/16 and NCA was 3/2.
In 2014, Cheersport was on 2/15 and NCA was 3/1.
In 2015, Cheersport was on 2/14 and NCA was 2/27.
In 2015, Cheersport is on 2/13 and NCA is 2/19.

So no, usually they're two weeks apart. NCA moved up a week.

Thanks so much for "The Road To Worlds" this is extremely helpful during the season.

I'm surprised Stingrays aren't returning to WSF as well as they did last season winning 3 of the 5 paid bids. Also, didn't CEA split teams between WSF and BUTBT last season?

We didn't split teams between the 2. We split locations between the 2. Raleigh went to Atlanta and Kernersville went to Louisville. I know we'll be in Louisville again, I can't speak for Raleigh.

For many years they were the same weekend so you had to choose one. Since Varsity owns it all keeping the same dates doesn't make sense anymore.

I know WSF has allowed more than 1 World and Summit bid to be given to a gym in the past, does anyone know what the bid declaration has been at BUTBT in the past? I can't find anything on their website.

For worlds bids it was "event producers choice" these past years. Usually that meant the highest scoring allgirl and the highest scoring coed team.

Stingray Teams attending WSF... I am about 99% on this:

Levels 1-5R
Rock
Turquoise
Obsidian
Jade
Jet
Sapphire
Black Diamond
Ruby

Last edited:
If someone with some technical knowledge wants to set one up, I'd be happy to share the code I use for my site, but Worlds alone takes a lot of effort to keep up to date and it's way easier to find out at the end of a comp weekend who got worlds bids than Summit bids. Sorry :(

Do you add bids won by international teams to the site as well?

Back