All-Star First Year Teams Medaling At Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dance Athleitcs was a first year program and brought home gold in senior coed hip hop. Granted they are part of CA but it is run by a mom/son team, not Jody, Brad, and Angela.

^ pretty sure they did, correct me if I'm wrong. Nonetheless very happy for stealth I have loved watching Phoenix all year

I know Georgia Heat took a small senior team the first year they opened and placed the highest any team has placed as a first year gym! :)

Wad Basics a first year team when they won Bronze in that year I don't remember?
I just remember watching online and being completely caught off guard by this team I had never heard of before.

You guys deserved it and it was great to see a smaller gym do so well in that division! Didn't stealth take a senior coed to worlds a couple years ago though?
^ pretty sure they did, correct me if I'm wrong. Nonetheless very happy for stealth I have loved watching Phoenix all year
Didnt Stealth take a senior coed 5 team to worlds before?

i just asked and stealth brought a coed 5 team that placed last in their division a few years back. two years ago the coaches and directors were purged and new directors (michael may) and staff brought in. we were left with about 5 returning athletes and consider what we have built to be a new program with an old name if that makes sense? the "new" stealth had never been to worlds, the "old" stealth with different directors, coaches and athletes apparently had been to worlds! thanks for correcting my mistake =)

Wad Basics a first year team when they won Bronze in that year I don't remember?
I just remember watching online and being completely caught off guard by this team I had never heard of before.
95% the answer is yes. I'm taking a peak now.

ETA: Just kidding. The USASF website is beyond confusing right now and I can't find past Worlds results. I'm not going to work this hard to find out.

Back