All-Star Flashback Friday: Awesomely Bad Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gofriars610

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
May 4, 2011
As we rapidly approach Christmas, I thought it'd be fun to re-hash all of those so-bad-it's-good songs that seem to always pop up in routines.

You know, for the memories.

Anyhow, here's my submissions:

Maybe not awful, but overplayed - and I always associate Kelly Clarkson's Stronger with Cheerupdates. I think that is how I came to know of him.

Maybe not awful, but overplayed - and I always associate Kelly Clarkson's Stronger with Cheerupdates. I think that is how I came to know of him.
Whenever that came on the radio, my friends and I would start marking a pyramid!

I'm annoyed because I can't hear the sound on these videos for some reason. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody doubtin me is asking for forgiveness. If you ain't been a part of it atleast you got to witness.

Lit em up, up, up. I'm on FIIIYYAAAA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

And for some reason circa middle school/HS, this was popular stunt sequence music for my area (even though the song came out in like 87.)

Totally off topic, but when DH was deployed in 06 I used to jam out to this in my car---I still can't figure out why, since it came out when I was a year old, but I latched on it!

Back