All-Star Floyd Mayweather Freaks Out Over Jamz All Star Cheer Judging

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The argument that every Tom Rich and Jane would complain and EP's would get tired of answering questions is craziness to me.. How does every other sport do it? This a list of some sports that are judged subjectively,
  • Ice skating/dancing.
  • Synchronized swimming.
  • Dance gymnastics.
  • BMX biking.
  • Skateboarding.
  • Freestyle skiing.
  • Ski-jumping.
  • Diving.
ALL show scores. Do they have a better system of fending off Tom Rich and Jane? If so, what is it?

anyway, anyone that knows anything about Floyd Mayweather should not be shocked that he thinks his money should buy results. All I can say is his behavior is no worse than what is displayed by parents on a field every weekend on mostly every American youth sport, and it is embarrassing.

I'll preface this by stating I want to see the scores, as well. With that said, I think the difference is just the sheer number of athletes, the pace of the routines, and human error that is bound to happen with that combination. Six years ago when my family started AS, many of the venues didn't allow video cameras, and most people didn't know how to post it, or the quality was horrible if they were allowed. Now, the quality of video on top of the amount of fans posting it immediately has made for thousands of people watching an instant replay at several angles, in slow motion, rewinding, and scrutinizing every minuscule detail. I try to look at everything from all perspectives, and from an EP's standpoint, if it's between getting criticized for "transparency" occasionally or getting blasted for weeks by athletes, fans, parents, coaches and owners on multiple social sites with video comparisons on every single detail....Without a doubt, I'd take getting criticized for transparency occasionally.

Back