All-Star Floyd Mayweather Freaks Out Over Jamz All Star Cheer Judging

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What if Floyd's kid was on a Worlds team during WET MATGATE?

Or "everybody let's have Worlds teams go on after 11 or almost midnight" gate?

Can you imagine how much the EP and USASF may have actually CARED?!

Who is going to stand up to Floyd and tell him "we don't show scoresheets" or "sir your daughter has to perform on an unsafe wet mat?"

Can someone work some age grid magic to make her Worlds eligible in 25 days?

Please.

Sadly it probably wouldn't have happened! If they thought someone as big as Mayweather was watching.
I wonder is his cp is attending Summit? I'll have to keep my eye out for them when we are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel like this whole thing was just blown way out of proportion.
And how the heck did TMZ get involved in this. That's like inviting the National Enquirer.
1. Floyd is famous and rather imposing presence
2. Someone got video and saw a payday (due to public knowledge of said fame and imposing presence) and sold the video to TMZ
Welcome to life in the public eye

This is an update to the first article:

Floyd Mayweather NOT BANNED From Cheerleading Event ... 'We Talked It Out' | TMZ.com

Ok. I admit it. I hope one day he has a child on a worlds team and that he does this at worlds with all the crap that has happened there over the years. Can you imagine him being upset over the slip and slide gym mats or the tape on the doors preventing people from an emergency exit if needed? Then, and perhaps only then, will the rest of the world actually notice the issues in AS cheer.

Let's face it, parents FUND cheer. All Star cheer wouldn't exist without parents. So yes, their questions should be answered, they should be more transparent, and they should be respected. It's sad that the only parents who get this respect from the industry are the ones with loads of $$$...............
Behind you 200% on this. And I would love a Fierceboard AMA with Justin.

What if Floyd's kid was on a Worlds team during WET MATGATE?

Or "everybody let's have Worlds teams go on after 11 or almost midnight" gate?

Can you imagine how much the EP and USASF may have actually CARED?!

Who is going to stand up to Floyd and tell him "we don't show scoresheets" or "sir your daughter has to perform on an unsafe wet mat?"

Can someone work some age grid magic to make her Worlds eligible in 25 days?

Please.
No offense meant to Floyd, but I want him to be locked out from seeing his kid compete after he paid admission and waited 4 hours in line - complete with taped gates. TMZ would REALLY have a story then!

No offense meant to Floyd, but I want him to be locked out from seeing his kid compete after he paid admission and waited 4 hours in line - complete with taped gates. TMZ would REALLY have a story then!

I really hope that doesn't happen again this year! I'm going to have to get in line the night before if I want to watch teams.
No excuse for what took place at Worlds last year.

I would pay good money to see that go down.

I really hope that doesn't happen again this year! I'm going to have to get in line the night before if I want to watch teams.
No excuse for what took place at Worlds last year.

I know right. You and I lined up trying to get a beer......absolutely stunned at the taping of those gates. It's my turn to buy this year right???

I think he could have handled it differently but I totally get where you are coming from, this is the only sport that I follow that doesn't give out scores to the public [emoji848] very odd and I don't get what's they big secret with NOT making scores available to everyone.

I haven't read all the pages yet. but JAMZ always publishes scores. It makes for easy research on other teams!

Back