Flyer Flexibility

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 9, 2012
there's this girl on my team who is really flexible, she is a flyer and our stunts our kinda staggered so she;s in the back row. we have 4 stunt groups & she's more flexible than any of the other flyers, i'd say she has her needle & the other flyers have dorito scorps. she's a really good friend of mine & ii just don't think it's fair to be in the back when she's clearly the best flyer. do you guys think it's fair?? i'll put the link to see a pic of the flyers scorps.
Random / Cheer

work on the strength of the group, if you can't be consistent a coach will not put you on point.
we cant really have point flyer because we have a even number of stunts and we hit ours everytime. she's a really good flyer. always hits the stunt! :)

well then there is no reason why she shouldn't be up front, talk to your coach about it!
me & some teammates have tried but she just says no, but the owner of the gym also coaches us sometimes & she was wanting her to be in the front but my coach just disagrees!!

to be honest, her scorpion doesn't look too different from the others. she probably has a needle on the ground, but not in the air. that's probably why she's not point. she just needs work on pulling it in the air, as do many flyers.

to be honest, her scorpion doesn't look too different from the others. she probably has a needle on the ground, but not in the air. that's probably why she's not point. she just needs work on pulling it in the air, as do many flyers.
she has a really good needle on the ground & she's the only flyer that hasn't fell at a performance. she has really good balance she's working on pulling a straight needle in the air. she has done it before but in the routine it's kinda fast so she don't really have time. she's working on her speed. :)

Sometimes position depends on where you came from and where your going after the stunt. Her group might not have enough time to get to their next spot if they are up front.

Back