Flyer Help!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 28, 2015
I recently switched to a different gym and we have two teams. Ones a senior 4 and the other is a junior 3. And the problem is that my coach is taking all the smaller flyers from the j3 team and making them fly on our team when we already have older flyers including myself who are now basing. It's not that our bases can't hold the older flyers up though. I honestly don't know what the reason is behind it. I have more skills than the little ones have. Do you think I should confront her or wait awhile? Keep in mind I really don't know her and she doesn't know me that well

I wouldn't confront her. She is the Coach and gets to make the decisions. It is possible other parents and athletes may say something to her. I would recommend focusing on working hard and doing the very best in the positions you are given. Things will play out on their own.

My past gym did the same thing, I never really understood why, but things always work out. Just trust your coaches decisions for the team as a whole. And if it really does bother you, I would suggest talking to your parents about it first.

It you want to know why you are not flying, ask the coach. In a nice way, ask her what you need to do/ improve to get a shot at being in the air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back