OT Flyer Size

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ok let me rephrase the question since i am not getting anywhere....the other coach on my team said the average flyer weight is 120 or lower, and that offended a few girls.... so.... keeping that in mind, and yes i 140 pound flyer i feel light as a feather, how much does your flyer weigh (teen-adult teams)

311922_4017745716516_1457770068_n.jpg

this is me, my flexibility is better now so dont hate lol

The reason why you aren't getting anywhere is because this is a beaten down topic. The usual consensus is that it really doesn't matter. No flyer is to "fat" if she can stay up in the air and do her job. When you start throwing out numbers, people start getting hurt and defensive and it usually doesn't end well.

ok let me rephrase the question since i am not getting anywhere....the other coach on my team said the average flyer weight is 120 or lower, and that offended a few girls.... so.... keeping that in mind, and yes i 140 pound flyer i feel light as a feather, how much does your flyer weigh (teen-adult teams)
the other coach didn't know at the time that i weighed that much she said she couldnt tell

The reason why you aren't getting anywhere is because this is a beaten down topic. The usual consensus is that it really doesn't matter. No flyer is to "fat" if she can stay up in the air and do her job. When you start throwing out numbers, people start getting hurt and defensive and it usually doesn't end well.
THAT IS MY POINT the other coach said "in most cheer teams there are weight limits etc, and the normal flyer is this..... etc...."

so i was asking to prove a point .....that weight does NOT matter..... that is why i was curious about others flyers weight......

Back