High School For All You Brooke High Cheering Fans !<3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is an awesome team! I dont understand either, how anyone is allowed to stunt/tumble without cheer mats?

Great team, I just wish I could watch without cringing...that is SO unsafe! Cheerleading really needs regulations...you'd never see something like this in any other sport. I can't believe this is allowed.

But this is what makes WV cheering so unique. I as well as Emily (the girl who posted it) threw fulls on gym floor last year. In your eyes its unsafe, but we are use to it and i've NEVER let a flyer hit the floor. I agree where you all are coming from but we're just used to it now.

But this is what makes WV cheering so unique. I as well as Emily (the girl who posted it) threw fulls on gym floor last year. In your eyes its unsafe, but we are use to it and i've NEVER let a flyer hit the floor. I agree where you all are coming from but we're just used to it now.

I'm sure you never intentionally drop a flyer, but sometimes it can't be helped.

so a greater potential for broken skulls and spinal injuries is unique? sign me up!
i'm pretty sure that girl from NIU didn't plan on falling from a pyramid and cracking her neck, but things happen. people lose their balance. there is a safer alternative and west virginia is openly refusing to use it. this is putting their athletes at risk, and that should be criminal. i'm shocked nobody has died yet.

oh my gawdd that hard floor scares me so much.
not so much with YOUR team, but with lower level teams trying new stunts, that floor is not a good idea.

brooke hs is absolutely fantastic, however, that floor is a little scary.

Im assuming no double downs or fulls anymore?

Back