All-Star (for Non Worlds Teams) What Is Your Final Competition Of The Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My gym, (Central Valley Panthers) our Sr3, Jr2, and Sr4 are going to U.S. Finals in Providence as our last competition. And our Sr3 team (my team) is going to All-Levels in Worcester, MA:) Good luck to all teams for the rest/end of the season!!:)

American Championships Showcase in Anaheim. As a parent I don't see the allure of All levels or US finals...they are just hyped up Nationals.

American Championships Showcase in Anaheim! We go every year as our last comp and then all go to Disneyland on Monday

Our last comp is Xtreme Spirit at Navy Pier in Chicago. I think we don't do US Finals because of cost/travel? This is a new gym for us, so I'm not really sure. Went to US Finals last year and LOVED it--we lived in VB, so obviously we went to that one. But that's the one I'd want to go to anyway because I think it's the biggest? Last year there were 600 teams there, and the website says they had 1400 teams at all their events together.

I'm noticing a lot of people on here saying DC though. Do they have it there every year too?

@hopskipandjump Why don't you want to go to VB again? Just curious--having lived there so long, I sometimes wonder why people would ever want to go there at all, but other times I wonder what makes people not want to go back. Is it VB you didn't want to do again, or US Finals at VB?

Yes they are having on in DC! We are not fot to US Finals this year. I wish we were! We are going to Jamfest in Richmond last. The good thing is that it is free to get in!

Our last comp is Xtreme Spirit at Navy Pier in Chicago. I think we don't do US Finals because of cost/travel? This is a new gym for us, so I'm not really sure. Went to US Finals last year and LOVED it--we lived in VB, so obviously we went to that one. But that's the one I'd want to go to anyway because I think it's the biggest? Last year there were 600 teams there, and the website says they had 1400 teams at all their events together.

I'm noticing a lot of people on here saying DC though. Do they have it there every year too?

@hopskipandjump Why don't you want to go to VB again? Just curious--having lived there so long, I sometimes wonder why people would ever want to go there at all, but other times I wonder what makes people not want to go back. Is it VB you didn't want to do again, or US Finals at VB?

Yes they are having on in DC! We are not fot to US Finals this year. I wish we were! We are going to Jamfest in Richmond last. The good thing is that it is free to get in!

Fame isn't going this year??? Or just Fame Midlothian? We went to Fame VB, and I thought they were going this year. maybe I'm remembering wrong. <sigh> Poor US Finals Virginia Beach.

Fame isn't going this year??? Or just Fame Midlothian? We went to Fame VB, and I thought they were going this year. maybe I'm remembering wrong. <sigh> Poor US Finals Virginia Beach.

I am not sure about VB. I think it is too close to Worlds and it is hard to focus! I know our J5 team got a paid bid so I am sure they are going. I wish we were. I love that competition! It is huge and a great way to end the season.

I am not sure about VB. I think it is too close to Worlds and it is hard to focus! I know our J5 team got a paid bid so I am sure they are going. I wish we were. I love that competition! It is huge and a great way to end the season.

I know they went last year--with a gazillion teams. But their Worlds teams just exhibition. The VB gym could walk there--it's literally like a block down the street. It'll be very sad if they don't go. That's half of US Finals!:)

Beach gyms are going to us finals and we're finishing our season in Richmond at Jamfest. It's coming up fast. I don't know what we're going to do with ourselves next season! CP wants to take a year off :-|

Beach gyms are going to us finals and we're finishing our season in Richmond at Jamfest. It's coming up fast. I don't know what we're going to do with ourselves next season! CP wants to take a year off :-|

Oh no!!! I can't believe she wants to take a break!

WHAT??? Wow! Is she sure--or still just thinking about it? :( I can't believe that.

Well, good luck Fame that IS going to US Finals. Wish we were going!

Back