All-Star For The Love Of Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

3 Things:
*Oh my goodness, SO talented.
*Did anyone check this year's rules to see if they redefined prone landings? They did gymtyme's stunt and it made me think of it..
*Watching them do maddies main stunt made me appreciate her bases. They did NOT move from their spot ever..so solid.

I can't imagine how tired they must have been by the end..my arms would be WRECKED.

i'd just like to say i posted this video on Facebook and someone is hating on it asking what's so special about it..

hi, hello, ARE YOU BLIND?! anyone just as enraged as i am?!

3 Things:
*Oh my goodness, SO talented.
*Did anyone check this year's rules to see if they redefined prone landings? They did gymtyme's stunt and it made me think of it..
*Watching them do maddies main stunt made me appreciate her bases. They did NOT move from their spot ever..so solid.

I can't imagine how tired they must have been by the end..my arms would be WRECKED.
you are allowed to land in a prone position from a release move in a stunt now.

This is a dumb question but I want to fit in like a newbie right now.
There are 3 that I don't know what team did them
Or I heard the songs but I can't remember who I seen do it so if anyone knows please let me know because I want to go rewatch the original teams performance so I can compare! Haha

The one that had the song I'm already the there by lonestar.

The one that had the song I wanna love you forever I'm guessing it was a Jessica Simpson song.

And the wildcat swag one?

I wonder how long it took to learn every stunt and get it right! Props to them for taking the time to learn all these incredible stunts!!:)

This is a dumb question but I want to fit in like a newbie right now.
There are 3 that I don't know what team did them
Or I heard the songs but I can't remember who I seen do it so if anyone knows please let me know because I want to go rewatch the original teams performance so I can compare! Haha

The one that had the song I'm already the there by lonestar.

The one that had the song I wanna love you forever I'm guessing it was a Jessica Simpson song.

And the wildcat swag one?
1. Cheer Extreme Sr. Elite
2. Ultimate Athletics Legacy
3.Cheer Athletics Wildcats

Thanks to all the nice comments :) sorry boutcha to the others
"Secretly that girl weighs 500lbs and has rolls everywhere!" - Whitney Love

And we'll work on getting everyone else's stunts later :)

I wonder how long it took to learn every stunt and get it right! Props to them for taking the time to learn all these incredible stunts!!:)
I don't think it would have taken that long. If they watch videos or have the music to these teams, its really easy to pick up.

Kudos to the people in the video, but I have to agree with @socratesofcheer a little on this one.

Now I would love to see a video of Whitney stunting since I hope to see her pulling out her stunting skills on Large Coed this year.

Back