All-Star Foreign Exchange On Se

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When we built our house we intended to host foreign exchange students. I wish there was some cheer exchange program, that would be fun since we spend all our time there anyway. Right now were hosting three college baseball players for our towns summer baseball league.
Completely unrelated to cheer, but what team are they for? I'm from Statesville, and my best friends dad is part owner so I know a ton of people that also house players for summer league.

Completely unrelated to cheer, but what team are they for? I'm from Statesville, and my best friends dad is part owner so I know a ton of people that also house players for summer league.
Gastonia grizzlies. I may only end up with two though. The one I picked up from the airport has been contacted by the orioles, giants and marlins (not the cheer variety) so he might get picked up in the draft in two weeks :)

We have hosted many Foreign Exchange Students in our program!!! Great experience for all the cheerleaders!! We currently have a Matej from Slovenia...he is awesome, he ages out of seniors this year, but is getting the opportunity to go up and work at Woodward this summer before he goes home. Good Luck Ulrikke!!
I wanted to come to your program when I was studying at UNCW last year! But I was too scared to just turn up. Maybe if I'd been on here before I went out to Wilmington and spoken to people from Cheer Infinity I might have gone to open gym or something. I could have used it, I was so out of practice when I got home last summer and even a year on I'm still working to get back skills I had before.

We have hosted many Foreign Exchange Students in our program!!! Great experience for all the cheerleaders!! We currently have a Matej from Slovenia...he is awesome, he ages out of seniors this year, but is getting the opportunity to go up and work at Woodward this summer before he goes home. Good Luck Ulrikke!!

I saw him at some competition :) he is great.

When we built our house we intended to host foreign exchange students. I wish there was some cheer exchange program, that would be fun since we spend all our time there anyway. Right now were hosting three college baseball players for our towns summer baseball league.
If you would like to host an exchange student that is involved with cheer, please let me know. We did last year and it was fantastic. We have families that contact us in hopes to find a family involved in all star cheerleading so we could definitely get you in contact with someone.

Back